Outputs and downloadsZpět na ProChil
Comparative study: Early childhood care and education system in the partner countries
The comparison focuses on early childhood educational development (ISCED level 01) which is designed for younger children (in the age range of 0 to 2 years), whilst in some countries it was not possible to leave out the pre-primary education (ISCED level 02), which is designed for children from the age of 3 years up to the start of primary education, as those two are closely interconnected.
In the comparison we focus on three topics: the family policy in the country which influences the use of preschool facilities, on the quality and accessibility of preschool facilities and on the required qualifications of personnel in the facilities.
Curriculum for Early Childcare Professionals
The curriculum comprises of six chapters and three Annexes:
- The Pedagogical Work of an ECEC professional (by MBM Training and Development Centre, UK)
- The Developmental Stages of a Child and its Socialization (by Paizontas/Playing, GR)
- Pedagogical Approaches based on Montessori System of Education (by Montessori mateřská škola a klub Kladno, CZ)
- Specific Educational Situations and Approach to Children with Special Needs (by Brudhammar Forskola, S)
- Guiding Children towards Hygiene Habits (by Montessori mateřská škola a klub Kladno, CZ)
- Application of the Healthy Lifestyle Principles according to the Age of the Child (by Asisttel, ES)
Annex1_Born to socialize (by Karel de Grote University College, Belgium) – more information and materials here
Moodle e-learning pilot course
The course is supposed to deliver tools that will empower teachers to faciliatte the hygiene habits among children.
In the course we have chosen 4 activities which are important to teach to the smallest children:
- combing hair
- preparing snack
- washing hands
- potty training
In this course you will learn how to teach children to do these activities in compliance with the Montessori methodology.
Until the other outputs are ready, you can follow the process of their creation in the Blog.